Airlines that fly to the Maldives
- Aeroflot from Moscow (SVO)
- AirAsia from Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
- Air France from Paris (CDG)
- Air India from Bengaluru (BLR) and Thiruvananthapuram (TRV)
- Alitalia from Rome (FCO)
- Austrian Airlines from Vienna (VIE)
- Bangkok Airways from Bangkok (BKK)
- British Airways from London Gatwick (LGW)
- 1 What cities fly direct to Maldives?
- 2 Does anyone fly direct to Maldives?
- 3 Can you fly direct from UK to Maldives?
- 4 Can Americans fly to Maldives right now?
- 5 Does AA fly to the Maldives?
- 6 How many days in Maldives is enough?
- 7 Is it expensive in Maldives?
- 8 What is the cheapest month to go to Maldives?
- 9 What is the cheapest time to go to the Maldives?
- 10 Which part of Maldives is the best to stay?
- 11 Which airlines fly to Maldives from UK?
- 12 Which month is best for Maldives?
- 13 Is Maldives better or Bali?
What cities fly direct to Maldives?
Maldivian: seasonal flights from Hambantota (HRI), Dhaka (DAC), Kochi (COK), New Delhi (DEL) and Thiruvananthapuram (TRV). SriLankan Airlines (Oneworld): year-round flights from Colombo (CMB) and Hambantota (HRI). Emirates: year-round flights from Colombo (CMB). Gulf Air: year-round flights from Colombo (CMB).
Does anyone fly direct to Maldives?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Maldives? British Airways, Iberia, Air Canada and SriLankan Airlines all fly direct to Maldives. When is the cheapest time to fly to Maldives? We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Maldives is currently December 2021.
Can you fly direct from UK to Maldives?
The only UK airline to offer direct flights to the Maldives, for example, is British Airways. Its flights depart from London Gatwick (LGW) several times a week during high season (usually between November and April).
Can Americans fly to Maldives right now?
Tourists are allowed entry without quarantine upon arrival. You should reconsider travel to Maldives if you do not have sufficient funds to cover any additional quarantine period. The Maldives Ministry of Health has established a website, COVID-19 Local Updates, to track the status of the disease and provide updates.
Does AA fly to the Maldives?
American Airlines AAdvantage. The American Airlines AAdvantage program can help you get to the Maldives even though American Airlines doesn’t operate flights there. On its partner award chart, the Maldives falls into the Indian Subcontinent region.
How many days in Maldives is enough?
How many days to spend in the Maldives? 4 to 5 days are usually enough to spend in the islands of Maldives. You can easily explore the major places in 5 days.
Is it expensive in Maldives?
Prices do drop quite a lot in the wet season – say May to November – but the Maldives is still expensive. It is not just the cost of accommodation but also the cost of food and drink. Then there are taxes and service charges which can add 20% to the cost of food and drink and other services.
What is the cheapest month to go to Maldives?
Lodging prices vary, depending on exactly where you’re staying, but it’s a safe bet to say the wet season — specifically, May through August — is the cheapest time to stay in the Maldives. According to travel search site Kayak, average hotel prices are at their lowest in May, when you can expect to pay $369 per night.
What is the cheapest time to go to the Maldives?
So When Is the Cheapest Time to Visit the Maldives? The best times to visit on a budget would be between April and June. The weather is not as wet as later months, and you can find comfy accommodation, which is cheaper than the luxury resorts. Try booking your flight in advance, and plan around the peak seasons.
Which part of Maldives is the best to stay?
1. Male Island: Best Island In Maldives. Male is the best island in Maldives for honeymoon for all those luxury-seeker couples. It is on this island that the major international airport of Maldives is located and you should ideally visit this island at the very beginning or the end of your honeymoon in Maldives.
Which airlines fly to Maldives from UK?
Flights to the Maldives from the UK are operated by: British Airways, Cathay Pacific, SriLankan Airlines, Turkish Airlines Qatar Airways, Emirates, Etihad Airways and many other airlines. Flights will involve at least one stopover depending on the hub of the airline.
Which month is best for Maldives?
The best time to visit the Maldives is from November to April. The island nation is warm and sunny year-round, but consists of a dry season and a wet, rainy season.
Is Maldives better or Bali?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.