What airlines provide service from Dallas Love Field? Alaska Airlines, Delta, and Southwest Airlines operate from Dallas Love Field. Alaska operates from Gates 11 and 13, Southwest operates at Gates 1-10, 12, and 14-20, while Delta operates from Gate 15.
- 1 What flights are from Love Field?
- 2 Does JetBlue fly out of Love Field?
- 3 Does American Airlines fly from Love Field?
- 4 Is there a shuttle between Dallas Love Field and DFW?
- 5 Does Delta Airlines fly out of Love Field?
- 6 Does Southwest fly out of DFW?
- 7 Does Dallas Love Field have international flights?
- 8 What airlines fly out of Dallas?
- 9 Is Dallas Love Field the same as DFW?
- 10 What is the airport code for Dallas Love Field?
- 11 Does American fly out of Dallas Love Field?
- 12 What international flights are direct from DFW?
- 13 How close are Houston and Dallas?
What flights are from Love Field?
Top Airlines Operating at Love Field Airport
- Alaska Airlines.
- Qatar Airways.
- JetBlue Airways.
- Singapore Airlines.
- Air France.
- Virgin Atlantic.
Does JetBlue fly out of Love Field?
Fly from Love Field Airport on JetBlue Airways with the help of Travelocity to spend less time worrying about finding the best deal and more time enjoying your vacation!
Does American Airlines fly from Love Field?
American Airlines Flights From Love Field Airport (DAL) Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.
Is there a shuttle between Dallas Love Field and DFW?
Traditional shuttles: Shuttle services are available from both Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and Love Field Airport. Go Yellow Checker Shuttle makes round-trips between DFW Airport and the downtown Fort Worth hotels. Reservations can be made in advance.
Does Delta Airlines fly out of Love Field?
Delta Airlines The world’s largest airline, Delta, flies in and out of Dallas Love Field from almost all its domestic cities, including New York, Cincinnati, Detroit and Salt Lake City. The airline offers nonstop flights from Memphis and Atlanta.
Does Southwest fly out of DFW?
Notably, Southwest uses the same strategy in North Texas, as it doesn’t service Dallas Fort Worth International Airport and instead operates 18 of Dallas Love Field’s 20 gates.
Does Dallas Love Field have international flights?
As solely a domestic airport, international connections aren’t available, leaving DFW as the lone option for nonstop flights overseas.
What airlines fly out of Dallas?
Airlines flying from Dallas-Fort Worth
- American Airlines (AA)251 destinations.
- Spirit Airlines (NK)19 destinations.
- Frontier Airlines (F9)17 destinations.
- Delta (DL)9 destinations.
- Sun Country Airlines (SY)7 destinations.
- United Airlines (UA)6 destinations.
- Air Canada (AC)3 destinations.
Is Dallas Love Field the same as DFW?
Dallas Love Field is North America’s best large airport, while its “mega”-sized counterpart DFW International Airport is the sixth-best in its category, according to rankings released Wednesday by J.D. Power.
What is the airport code for Dallas Love Field?
The Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) is one of the highest capacity commercial airports in the world and one of two international airports in Texas. The airport serves 28 passenger airlines, including Delta Air Lines, and 20 cargo carriers out of five terminals and 165 gates.
Does American fly out of Dallas Love Field?
American Airlines does not operate from Dallas Love Field Airport. The airline is based out of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
What international flights are direct from DFW?
From Dallas-Fort Worth airport there are direct flights to Amsterdam (American), Dublin (American), Frankfurt (American, Lufthansa), Reykjavik (American), London (American, British Airways), Madrid (American), Munich (American), Paris (American, Air France), and Rome (American).
How close are Houston and Dallas?
The shortest distance (air line) between Dallas and Houston is 225.84 mi (363.46 km). The shortest route between Dallas and Houston is 240.70 mi (387.37 km) according to the route planner. The driving time is approx. 4h 29min.