List of American Airlines destinations
|Italy||Bologna||Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport|
|Milan||Milan Malpensa Airport|
|Rome||Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport|
|Venice||Venice Marco Polo Airport|
- 1 Where does American Airlines fly to in Europe?
- 2 Does American Airlines fly out of Florence Italy?
- 3 Does American Airlines fly to FCO?
- 4 Does American Airlines fly between European cities?
- 5 Is American Airlines flying to Italy now?
- 6 Does American fly nonstop to Italy?
- 7 Which airline goes to Italy?
- 8 What US cities have nonstop flights to Rome?
- 9 Can Americans travel to Europe?
- 10 Where does American Airlines fly in Europe from Philadelphia?
Where does American Airlines fly to in Europe?
American Airlines Airports
- AMS – Amsterdam.
- ATH – Athens.
- BCN – Barcelona.
- DUB – Dublin.
- EDI – Edinburgh.
- FRA – Frankfurt.
- HEL – Helsinki.
- LHR – London.
Does American Airlines fly out of Florence Italy?
Fly from Florence Regional Airport on American Airlines with the help of Travelocity to spend less time worrying about finding the best deal and more time enjoying your vacation!
Does American Airlines fly to FCO?
American Airlines uses Terminal 3 at Rome Airport (FCO).
Does American Airlines fly between European cities?
Experience the most amazing European destinations while enjoying premier services offered by American Airlines with our flights to United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, and much more! When you fly American Airlines, British Airways, Finnair, or Iberia you get access to more destinations across Europe.
Is American Airlines flying to Italy now?
After taking a second test at the airport producing a negative result, travelers will not need to quarantine in Italy. American currently offers daily flights between JFK and Milan and three-times-weekly service to Rome.
Does American fly nonstop to Italy?
American Airlines will operate direct flights to Bologna, Italy this summer, capital of the Emilia Romagna region. American Airlines will operate direct flights to Bologna, Italy this summer, capital of the Emilia Romagna region.
Which airline goes to Italy?
Airlines Flying To Rome Alitalia is Italy’s flagship carrier that serves routes to 5 major US cities. However, all of the major airlines in the US offer a nonstop flight including Delta, United, and American Airlines.
What US cities have nonstop flights to Rome?
Which U.S. Cities Have Direct Flights to Rome?
- Atlanta: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- Boston: Logan International Airport.
- Chicago: O’Hare International Airport.
- Dallas: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
- Los Angeles: Los Angeles International Airport.
- Miami: Miami International Airport.
Can Americans travel to Europe?
Vaccinated –U.S. travelers allowed (or anyone who has had Covid-19 can enter). The certificate can also be an EU digital Covid certificate. Unvaccinated–U.S. travelers not allowed, as outside of the EU/Schengen area, there is a non-essential travel ban in place.
Where does American Airlines fly in Europe from Philadelphia?
American Airlines is offering PHL routes to Paris, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Madrid, and Rome in March. For American Airlines’ Philadelphia hub, summer 2022 is starting to look a lot like the pre-pandemic days of summer 2019: Demand for Europe should be coming back.