Airlines that fly to the Maldives
- Aeroflot from Moscow (SVO)
- AirAsia from Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
- Air France from Paris (CDG)
- Air India from Bengaluru (BLR) and Thiruvananthapuram (TRV)
- Alitalia from Rome (FCO)
- Austrian Airlines from Vienna (VIE)
- Bangkok Airways from Bangkok (BKK)
- British Airways from London Gatwick (LGW)
- 1 Does anyone fly direct to Maldives?
- 2 Can you fly direct from UK to Maldives?
- 3 Can you fly direct to Maldives from us?
- 4 What is the cheapest month to go to Maldives?
- 5 Which part of Maldives is the best to stay?
- 6 Is Maldives a country or city?
- 7 How do you get to Maldives?
- 8 Which airlines fly to Maldives from UK?
- 9 Which month is best for Maldives?
- 10 Is Maldives better or Bali?
- 11 How many days in Maldives is enough?
- 12 Are the Maldives safe?
Does anyone fly direct to Maldives?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Maldives? British Airways, Iberia, Air Canada and SriLankan Airlines all fly direct to Maldives. When is the cheapest time to fly to Maldives? We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Maldives is currently December 2021.
Can you fly direct from UK to Maldives?
The only UK airline to offer direct flights to the Maldives, for example, is British Airways. Its flights depart from London Gatwick (LGW) several times a week during high season (usually between November and April).
Can you fly direct to Maldives from us?
Flights to the Maldives There are no direct flights to Maldives from America, and most visitors come via Europe or the Middle East. Just about everyone who flies here will land in Malé International Airport (MLE) also known as Ibrahim Nasir International Airport.
What is the cheapest month to go to Maldives?
Lodging prices vary, depending on exactly where you’re staying, but it’s a safe bet to say the wet season — specifically, May through August — is the cheapest time to stay in the Maldives. According to travel search site Kayak, average hotel prices are at their lowest in May, when you can expect to pay $369 per night.
Which part of Maldives is the best to stay?
1. Male Island: Best Island In Maldives. Male is the best island in Maldives for honeymoon for all those luxury-seeker couples. It is on this island that the major international airport of Maldives is located and you should ideally visit this island at the very beginning or the end of your honeymoon in Maldives.
Is Maldives a country or city?
Maldives, in full Republic of Maldives, also called Maldive Islands, independent island country in the north-central Indian Ocean. It consists of a chain of about 1,200 small coral islands and sandbanks (some 200 of which are inhabited), grouped in clusters, or atolls.
How do you get to Maldives?
Travel options Male International Airport (MLE) is the main airport, which connects Maldives to all major countries in South-East Asia including India, China and Sri Lanka. There are also direct flights from Dubai, and chartered flights coming in from Europe, China and Singapore.
Which airlines fly to Maldives from UK?
Flights to the Maldives from the UK are operated by: British Airways, Cathay Pacific, SriLankan Airlines, Turkish Airlines Qatar Airways, Emirates, Etihad Airways and many other airlines. Flights will involve at least one stopover depending on the hub of the airline.
Which month is best for Maldives?
The best time to visit the Maldives is from November to April. The island nation is warm and sunny year-round, but consists of a dry season and a wet, rainy season.
Is Maldives better or Bali?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
How many days in Maldives is enough?
How many days to spend in the Maldives? 4 to 5 days are usually enough to spend in the islands of Maldives. You can easily explore the major places in 5 days.
Are the Maldives safe?
Luckily, when it comes to the Maldives, this archipelagic country is deemed particularly safe for tourists. The crime rate and incarceration rates are pretty low. However, petty thefts and robberies have become commonplace in the last few years, especially in the capital city Malé.