Airlines flying to Saint Thomas
- Air Sunshine (RSI)8 routes to STT.
- American Airlines (AA)6 routes to STT.
- United Airlines (UA)4 routes to STT.
- JetBlue (B6)4 routes to STT.
- Cape Air (9K)4 routes to STT.
- Delta (DL)3 routes to STT.
- Frontier Airlines (F9)3 routes to STT.
- Spirit Airlines (NK)3 routes to STT.
- 1 What airlines fly out to St Thomas?
- 2 Does Southwest Airlines go to St Thomas?
- 3 What is the best way to get to St Thomas?
- 4 Does Delta fly direct to St Thomas?
- 5 Does Jet Blue fly direct to St Thomas?
- 6 Is United Airlines flying to St Thomas?
- 7 Does Frontier fly to Saint Thomas?
- 8 What airlines fly into the Virgin Islands?
- 9 Is St Thomas expensive?
- 10 Which is better St Thomas or St. Croix?
- 11 How long is a flight from Florida to St Thomas?
- 12 What do I need to know before going to St Thomas?
- 13 Is a flight to St Thomas domestic?
- 14 Does Delta fly into St Thomas Virgin Islands?
- 15 Do you need a passport to go to St Thomas?
What airlines fly out to St Thomas?
Flights to Saint Thomas are offered by several U.S. carriers, including JetBlue, Spirit, Delta and United Airlines. You’ll disembark at one of 11 gates in the main, two-level terminal.
Does Southwest Airlines go to St Thomas?
Southwest Airlines does not offer service to the U.S. or the British Virgin Islands. However, most other U.S. Airlines offers service including American Airlines, Delta, United, Frontier, Spirit, Sun Country, JetBlue.
What is the best way to get to St Thomas?
Getting to St. Thomas. To visit these islands from the US mainland one must fly to St. Thomas then take a taxi to the ferry terminal/dock and take an inter-island ferry to the final destination. Regular, reliable, inexpensive ferry service is available to both islands from St.
Does Delta fly direct to St Thomas?
The new route is operating three times each week, with flights on and Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, according to Delta’s Web site. The first flights to St Thomas’ Cyril E. King Airport touched down last week.
Does Jet Blue fly direct to St Thomas?
Thomas (STT-Cyril E. King), as JetBlue doesn’t offer direct flights on this route.
Is United Airlines flying to St Thomas?
United Airlines is launching its newest Caribbean route next month, new scheduled service from Newark to St Thomas in the United States Virgin Islands.
Does Frontier fly to Saint Thomas?
Low-cost carrier Frontier Airlines has kicked off its Caribbean expansion out of Miami with new flights to St Thomas in the US Virgin Islands. The new nonstop Miami-St Thomas flights are operating five times each week, with service on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.
What airlines fly into the Virgin Islands?
American Airlines, Delta & United Airlines fly the most frequently from the United States to the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Is St Thomas expensive?
A vacation to Saint Thomas for one week usually costs around $1,222 for one person. So, a trip to Saint Thomas for two people costs around $2,444 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs $4,888 in Saint Thomas. If you travel slower over a longer period of time then your daily budget will also go down.
Which is better St Thomas or St. Croix?
Both destinations offer guests the chance to enjoy tropical sunshine, immaculate beaches, crystal-clear Caribbean waters, and distinct West Caribbean cuisine. But Saint Thomas is better suited to those looking for an affordable island getaway while St. Croix is perfect for families and adventurers.
How long is a flight from Florida to St Thomas?
Answer: The average Miami, Florida to St Thomas Island flight time is 2 hours and 40 minutes.
What do I need to know before going to St Thomas?
Extra tips to know before you go:
- It’s the US but it’s also “not”.
- Put your phone in airplane mode on the east end of the island and on St John.
- Bring Cash!
- Use TripAdvisor.
- Use Reef Safe Sunscreen.
- Bring towels or use Kmart for everything you forgot!
- Don’t overpack you won’t wear much.
- Check the cruise schedule.
Is a flight to St Thomas domestic?
Much like Puerto Rico, the American Virgin Islands – more commonly known as the U.S. Virgin Islands – are a U.S. territory. That means that citizens of the Virgin Islands are also citizens of the United States, and a flight to the Virgin Islands is considered a domestic trip for residents of the United States.
Does Delta fly into St Thomas Virgin Islands?
Located two miles west of Charlotte Amalie, Cyril E. King Airport (STT) is one of the busiest airports in the eastern Caribbean, and it also serves St. John Island. The airport serves 12 domestic and regional airlines, including Delta Air Lines.
Do you need a passport to go to St Thomas?
St. Thomas is part of the U.S. Virgin Islands nestled in the Caribbean, an unincorporated U.S. territory whose residents are U.S. citizens, although they are ineligible to vote in Presidential elections. Therefore it is not necessary to travel with a passport to visit St.