American Airlines Flights Routes
- American Airlines Dallas to Male (DFW – MLE)
- American Airlines New York to Male (JFK – MLE)
- 1 Can you fly direct to Maldives from us?
- 2 Does American Airlines fly to Maldives?
- 3 Does anyone fly direct to Maldives?
- 4 How far is flight from US to Maldives?
- 5 How many days in Maldives is enough?
- 6 Is it expensive in Maldives?
- 7 What airport do you fly into for Maldives?
- 8 What is the cheapest month to go to Maldives?
- 9 What cities fly direct to Maldives?
- 10 What is the cheapest time to go to the Maldives?
- 11 Are the Maldives safe?
- 12 Which part of Maldives is the best to stay?
Can you fly direct to Maldives from us?
Flights to the Maldives There are no direct flights to Maldives from America, and most visitors come via Europe or the Middle East. Just about everyone who flies here will land in Malé International Airport (MLE) also known as Ibrahim Nasir International Airport.
Does American Airlines fly to Maldives?
American Airlines AAdvantage. The American Airlines AAdvantage program can help you get to the Maldives even though American Airlines doesn’t operate flights there. On its partner award chart, the Maldives falls into the Indian Subcontinent region.
Does anyone fly direct to Maldives?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Maldives? British Airways, Iberia, Air Canada and SriLankan Airlines all fly direct to Maldives. When is the cheapest time to fly to Maldives? We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Maldives is currently December 2021.
How far is flight from US to Maldives?
How long is the flight to the Maldives? An average nonstop flight from the United States to the Maldives takes 26h 45m, covering a distance of 9263 miles. The most popular route is New York – Malé with an average flight time of 18h 35m.
How many days in Maldives is enough?
How many days to spend in the Maldives? 4 to 5 days are usually enough to spend in the islands of Maldives. You can easily explore the major places in 5 days.
Is it expensive in Maldives?
Prices do drop quite a lot in the wet season – say May to November – but the Maldives is still expensive. It is not just the cost of accommodation but also the cost of food and drink. Then there are taxes and service charges which can add 20% to the cost of food and drink and other services.
What airport do you fly into for Maldives?
Once arriving in the Maldives at the Malé International Airport (also known as the Velana International Airport) you will be greeted by a resort representative who will take you to your speedboat or sea plane transfer.
What is the cheapest month to go to Maldives?
Lodging prices vary, depending on exactly where you’re staying, but it’s a safe bet to say the wet season — specifically, May through August — is the cheapest time to stay in the Maldives. According to travel search site Kayak, average hotel prices are at their lowest in May, when you can expect to pay $369 per night.
What cities fly direct to Maldives?
Airlines that fly to the Maldives
- Aeroflot from Moscow (SVO)
- AirAsia from Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
- Air France from Paris (CDG)
- Air India from Bengaluru (BLR) and Thiruvananthapuram (TRV)
- Alitalia from Rome (FCO)
- Austrian Airlines from Vienna (VIE)
- Bangkok Airways from Bangkok (BKK)
- British Airways from London Gatwick (LGW)
What is the cheapest time to go to the Maldives?
So When Is the Cheapest Time to Visit the Maldives? The best times to visit on a budget would be between April and June. The weather is not as wet as later months, and you can find comfy accommodation, which is cheaper than the luxury resorts. Try booking your flight in advance, and plan around the peak seasons.
Are the Maldives safe?
Luckily, when it comes to the Maldives, this archipelagic country is deemed particularly safe for tourists. The crime rate and incarceration rates are pretty low. However, petty thefts and robberies have become commonplace in the last few years, especially in the capital city Malé.
Which part of Maldives is the best to stay?
1. Male Island: Best Island In Maldives. Male is the best island in Maldives for honeymoon for all those luxury-seeker couples. It is on this island that the major international airport of Maldives is located and you should ideally visit this island at the very beginning or the end of your honeymoon in Maldives.