Airlines flying from San Francisco
- United Airlines (UA)108 destinations.
- Alaska (AS)37 destinations.
- Delta (DL)9 destinations.
- American Airlines (AA)8 destinations.
- Southwest Airlines (WN)8 destinations.
- JetBlue (B6)7 destinations.
- Frontier Airlines (F9)6 destinations.
- Air Canada (AC)4 destinations.
- 1 How many airlines fly out of SFO?
- 2 What airlines fly out of SFO Terminal 1?
- 3 What airlines fly out of Terminal 3 SFO?
- 4 Is JetBlue in the international terminal at SFO?
- 5 Does Southwest fly into San Francisco?
- 6 What does the O stand for in SFO?
- 7 Where are JetBlue hubs?
- 8 Which terminal is Turkish Airlines at SFO?
- 9 Which terminal is Frontier Airlines at SFO?
- 10 Are international flights today?
- 11 Are there any direct flights from SFO to Italy?
- 12 Where does Delta fly direct from SFO?
How many airlines fly out of SFO?
Flight Info | San Francisco International Airport. San Francisco International Airport (SFO) offers non-stop flights to more than 50 international cities on 45 international carriers. The Bay Area’s largest airport connects non-stop with 86 cities in the U.S. on 12 domestic airlines.
What airlines fly out of SFO Terminal 1?
San Francisco Airport’s Terminal 1 serves AirTran, Alaska Airlines, Delta (domestic), Frontier, Southwest, and US Airways. Terminal 1 has three sets of gates: Boarding Area B has gates 20 to 36 and C has 40 to 48. The terminal has one AirTrain station, which is located on level 5 of the domestic parking garage.
What airlines fly out of Terminal 3 SFO?
Terminal 3 Only United Airlines operates flights from this terminal, and there are 2 United Club lounges and an American Express Centurion Lounge. There are also shops and restaurants throughout the terminal and concourses.
Is JetBlue in the international terminal at SFO?
Most JetBlue Airways flights departs from Terminal 1, although Terminal IN – International is also used.
Does Southwest fly into San Francisco?
Southwest Airlines is proud to serve San Francisco International Airport. It’s easy to bid Golden Gate City goodbye by boarding a flight at San Francisco International Airport. Just hop on the BART and make your way to your terminal.
What does the O stand for in SFO?
Turns out it has nothing to do with Oakland. “You know, Oakland’s Airport started virtually the same time that San Francisco’s did. they simply took an O, which we can assume was convenient to the fact that San Francisco has an O at the end of it,” says Hill.
Where are JetBlue hubs?
Now open, Terminal 2 is home to American Airlines and Virgin America.
Which terminal is Turkish Airlines at SFO?
Departures Terminal: Turkish Airlines uses Terminal IN – International at San Francisco Airport (SFO).
Which terminal is Frontier Airlines at SFO?
Departures Terminal: Frontier Airlines uses Terminal IN – International at San Francisco Airport (SFO).
Are international flights today?
View the latest updates on the Air India website. As per Government of India regulations, Air India has resumed domestic flights with effect from 25 May 2020, but international operations remain suspended till 30 September 2021.
Are there any direct flights from SFO to Italy?
The largest airline in Italy plans to operate the first-ever nonstop flights between SFO and Rome beginning June 1, 2020. Alitalia will operate three flights per week from SFO to Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport, on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Where does Delta fly direct from SFO?
Currently, Delta flies nonstop from SFO to: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta (ATL) Boston Logan (BOS) Detroit (DTW)