Airlines flying from San Diego
- Alaska (AS)34 destinations.
- Southwest Airlines (WN)29 destinations.
- Allegiant (G4)9 destinations.
- Delta (DL)8 destinations.
- United Airlines (UA)7 destinations.
- American Airlines (AA)6 destinations.
- Spirit Airlines (NK)5 destinations.
- Frontier Airlines (F9)5 destinations.
- 1 What airlines have a hub in San Diego?
- 2 Which airline has the most flights from San Diego?
- 3 Do I need a Covid test to fly out of San Diego?
- 4 Does Southwest fly nonstop to San Diego?
- 5 What airport does Southwest fly into San Diego?
- 6 What is the longest flight from San Diego?
- 7 Where does Frontier fly direct from San Diego?
- 8 Where does Hawaiian Airlines fly from San Diego?
- 9 What days does Lufthansa fly from San Diego?
- 10 Are there any direct flights from Santa Barbara to San Diego?
- 11 Are there any travel restrictions flying into California?
- 12 Is the San Diego airport open?
- 13 Is it required to wear a mask in airports?
What airlines have a hub in San Diego?
San Diego isn’t an airline hub (it happens to be the largest metropolitan area in the United States without that designation) but it is a focus city for Alaska and Southwest Airlines.
Which airline has the most flights from San Diego?
Southwest continues to be the dominant carrier in San Diego with the most flights.
Do I need a Covid test to fly out of San Diego?
If you are traveling domestically, you are not required to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test unless the destination requires it, and San Diego does not.
Does Southwest fly nonstop to San Diego?
Currently, Southwest Airlines says it carries more than 3,100 passengers daily, each way, traveling to and from San Diego International Airport within California. With the airline’s summer schedule, Southwest will offer San Diego travelers nonstop service to 30 destinations.
What airport does Southwest fly into San Diego?
Begin planning your next fun-filled excursion away from San Diego with a flight on Southwest Airlines. See all the places Southwest flies from San Diego International Airport. Plus, earn Rapid Rewards® points when you fly.
What is the longest flight from San Diego?
Destinations & flights The two longest flights are San Diego (SAN) to Tokyo (NRT) that takes around 12 hours and 0 minutes and San Diego (SAN) to Frankfurt (FRA) with a flight time of 11 hours and 25 minutes.
Where does Frontier fly direct from San Diego?
The company is the only carrier to offer nonstop service from San Diego International Airport to Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Raleigh/Durham. Southwest offers seasonal nonstop trips from San Diego to Indianapolis and Milwaukee. Frontier will begin its nonstop service to and from Pittsburgh and Indianapolis on Aug.
Where does Hawaiian Airlines fly from San Diego?
Hawaiian Airlines offers convenient SAN to Hawaii flights from: San Diego to Honolulu and San Diego to Kahului.
What days does Lufthansa fly from San Diego?
Flights will operate every day except Wednesdays and Fridays. Lufthansa, which has never served SAN before, will use the 279-seat Airbus 340-300 aircraft on the route configured with Business, Premium Economy and Economy class cabins.
Are there any direct flights from Santa Barbara to San Diego?
How many flights are there between Santa Barbara and San Diego? There are 14 (nonstop) flights between Santa Barbara and San Diego per week, averaging 2 per day.
Are there any travel restrictions flying into California?
California has no travel restrictions or requirements at this time. Help keep California open and our communities healthy by following CDC travel guidelines. 5
Is the San Diego airport open?
Hours of Operation San Diego International Airport is open twenty-four hours a day; however, departures only occur without penalty between 6:30 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. With no departures overnight, the gate area is closed each night around 2am and all guests must exit to the pre-security side of the airport.
Is it required to wear a mask in airports?
Masks still required in the following places in California: Any form of public transportation (think commuter buses and railroad systems) including airports and planes. So yes, you will be required to wear a mask while at any airport, regardless of whether you are vaccinated or not.