- American Airlines | (800) 433.7300 | www.aa.com.
- Air Canada | 1 (888) 247.2262 | www.aircanada.com.
- Delta | (800) 221.1212 | www.delta.com.
- United Airlines | (800) 241.6522 | www.ual.com.
- 1 What airlines fly out of Sacramento?
- 2 What airlines have a hub in Sacramento?
- 3 Is Southwest flying out of Sacramento?
- 4 Where does Sacramento fly to?
- 5 Which terminal is Southwest Airlines in Sacramento?
- 6 How big is Sacramento International Airport?
- 7 Does Sacramento have international flights?
- 8 Where are Jetblue hubs?
- 9 What is the airport code for Sacramento?
- 10 How good is Frontier?
- 11 Is Sacramento Safe?
- 12 Who owns Sacramento airport?
- 13 What is Sacramento known for?
What airlines fly out of Sacramento?
Airlines Serving SMF
- United Airlines.
- American Airlines.
- Delta Air Lines.
- Alaska Airlines.
- Air Canada.
- JetBlue Airways.
- Frontier Airlines.
What airlines have a hub in Sacramento?
Sacramento International Airport is the only airport in the region and is a hub for Southwest Airlines. The airport has two terminals, A and B, with over 30 gates.
Is Southwest flying out of Sacramento?
Traveling from Sacramento. Southwest Airlines is proud to serve Sacramento International Airport. No matter if your next trip is beach- or big-city bound, Southwest can take you there from Sacramento International Airport. Begin planning your next trip outside of Sacramento with a flight on Southwest Airlines.
Where does Sacramento fly to?
United popular flights from Sacramento (SMF)
- Sacramento (SMF) to Washington, D.C. (IAD)
- Sacramento (SMF) to Houston (IAH)
- Sacramento (SMF) to Denver (DEN)
- Sacramento (SMF) to Chicago (ORD)
- Sacramento (SMF) to New York/Newark (EWR)
- Sacramento (SMF) to Los Angeles (LAX)
- Sacramento (SMF) to Amsterdam (AMS)
Which terminal is Southwest Airlines in Sacramento?
Departures Terminal: Southwest Airlines uses Terminal B at Sacramento Airport (SMF).
How big is Sacramento International Airport?
Sacramento Executive Airport (IATA: SAC, ICAO: KSAC, FAA LID: SAC) is a public airport three miles (5 km) south of downtown Sacramento, in Sacramento County, California. The airport covers 540 acres (219 ha) and has three runways (two lit) and a helipad.
Does Sacramento have international flights?
Sacramento International Airport has nonstop and direct flights (one stop without changing planes) throughout North America and connecting flights to almost anywhere.
Where are Jetblue hubs?
It actually stands for Sacramento Metropolitan Field. No one has called it that since 1998, when Sacramento Metropolitan Airport transformed into Sacramento International Airport, but the three-letter code remains the same. So why not have a little fun with the moniker?
What is the airport code for Sacramento?
Southwest Airlines flies to Los Angeles International Airport often, making it easy to plan your next West Coast getaway. Learn more about the Southwest® Experience and book your upcoming flight to Los Angeles (LAX).
How good is Frontier?
Frontier Airlines is Certified as a 3-Star Low-Cost Airline for the quality of its airport and onboard product and staff service. Product rating includes cabin comfort, baggage / seat charges, buy onboard food & beverages, cabin cleanliness, and service rating is for cabin and ground staff.
Is Sacramento Safe?
Sacramento’s total crime rate is 3,809 per 100,000 people. Within the state of California, Sacramento is safer than 10% of other cities. People living in Sacramento have a 1 in 27 chance of being the victim of a crime.
Who owns Sacramento airport?
The Sacramento County Airport System is owned and operated by the County of Sacramento.
What is Sacramento known for?
What is Sacramento Best Known For?
- California State Park.
- Old Sacramento Historic Park.
- Crocker Art Museum.
- Sacramento Zoo.
- Sutter’s Fort.
- Fairytale Town.
- American River Bike Trail.
- Arden Fair.