Airlines and Destinations
|DELTA||(800) 221-1212||(800) 325-8224 (760) 327-3569 at PSP|
|FLAIR||(855) 936-5656||(855) 936-5656|
|JETBLUE||(800) 538-2583||(866) 538-5438 (760) 904-5002 at PSP|
|SOUTHWEST||(800) 435-9792||(800) 435-9792|
- 1 Is Southwest flying out of Palm Springs?
- 2 How many flights a day does PSP have?
- 3 Can I fly to Palm Springs during Covid?
- 4 What is the closest major airport to Palm Springs?
- 5 What is there to do between Palm Springs and San Diego?
- 6 Is Palm Desert the same as Palm Springs?
- 7 How much is a shuttle from LAX to Palm Springs?
- 8 How many runways does PSP have?
- 9 How many gates are at the Palm Springs airport?
- 10 Is the Palm Springs airport open?
- 11 Do I have to wear a mask in Palm Springs?
- 12 What are the travel restrictions for California?
Is Southwest flying out of Palm Springs?
Traveling from Palm Springs. Southwest Airlines is proud to serve Palm Springs International Airport. Start by booking your next flight out of Palm Springs International Airport on Southwest Airlines. Discover all your destination options when departing from Palm Springs and earn Rapid Rewards points when you fly.
How many flights a day does PSP have?
The full-service airport offers nonstop commercial jet service to 18 major airports in the U.S., Mexico, and Taiwan, and connecting service to many domestic and international destinations, averaging 64 daily departures offered by 8 air carriers.
Can I fly to Palm Springs during Covid?
The Palm Springs International Airport remains open as an essential service and considers the health and safety of all travelers, tenants and employees the top priority.
What is the closest major airport to Palm Springs?
The closest major airport to Palm Springs, California is Palm Springs International Airport (PSP / KPSP). This airport is 4 miles from the center of Palm Springs, CA. If you’re looking for international or domestic flights to PSP, check the airlines that fly to PSP.
What is there to do between Palm Springs and San Diego?
Best stops along San Diego to Palm Springs drive
- Coronado Island. On 10 lists.
- Coronado Bridge. On +4 other lists.
- USS Midway Museum. On +28 other lists.
- San Diego Zoo. On +39 other lists.
- Balboa Park. On +41 other lists.
- La Jolla Cove. On +45 other lists.
- Torrey Pines State Reserve. On +31 other lists.
- South Carlsbad State Beach.
Is Palm Desert the same as Palm Springs?
The Greater Palm Springs area is the area that includes the city of Palm Desert, which is a seperate city, most folks would say a suburb of Palm Springs, with many golf courses. It really is the same thing, especially if you have a rental car.
How much is a shuttle from LAX to Palm Springs?
A LAX to Palm Springs shuttle does not charge on a flat rate basis, your trip will be calculated using a meter, so depending on the time and distance travelled. Although this is the easiest and most comfortable option, the price is quite high, with a one-way from LAX airport to Palm Springs costing $390 USD(€320).
How many runways does PSP have?
Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. Palm Springs International Airport (IATA: PSP, ICAO: KPSP, FAA LID: PSP), formerly Palm Springs Municipal Airport, is an airport two miles (3 km) east of downtown Palm Springs, California, United States. The airport covers 940 acres (380 ha) and has two runways.
How many gates are at the Palm Springs airport?
The terminal of Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) provides a large variety of traveler conveniences throughout the terminal area. Airlines serve at the 24 boarding gates of Palm Springs International Airport (PSP).
Is the Palm Springs airport open?
The Palm Springs International Airport is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Do I have to wear a mask in Palm Springs?
The City of Palm Springs requires you to wear a mask when you are unable to social distance. In addition, the following mask and vaccine requirements apply. This is due to the increase spread of COVID-19 and the Delta variant, which is 55% more contagious than the alpha.
What are the travel restrictions for California?
California has no travel restrictions or requirements at this time. Travel
- Delay travel until you’re fully vaccinated.
- If you’re not fully vaccinated, but choose to travel, get tested before and after.
- No matter your vaccination status, wear a mask indoors while on public transportation or in a transportation hub.