Airlines flying from Myrtle Beach
- Spirit Airlines (NK)19 destinations.
- Allegiant (G4)18 destinations.
- Frontier Airlines (F9)7 destinations.
- Southwest Airlines (WN)5 destinations.
- American Airlines (AA)5 destinations.
- Delta (DL)4 destinations.
- United Airlines (UA)2 destinations.
- Sun Country Airlines (SY)1 destination.
- 1 Does JetBlue fly out of Myrtle Beach SC?
- 2 Does Southwest fly out of Myrtle Beach Airport?
- 3 Where does Southwest fly from Myrtle Beach?
- 4 Does Delta Airlines fly into Myrtle Beach South Carolina?
- 5 What is the closest Southwest airport to Myrtle Beach?
- 6 Does United Airlines fly into Myrtle Beach South Carolina?
- 7 Does Allegiant fly from Knoxville to Myrtle Beach?
- 8 What airport do you fly into to go to Myrtle Beach South Carolina?
- 9 Where does Southwest fly in SC?
- 10 Is Southwest going to start flying to Myrtle Beach?
Does JetBlue fly out of Myrtle Beach SC?
JetBlue Airways Airfares from Myrtle Beach Intl. Airport. Fly from Myrtle Beach Intl. Airport on JetBlue Airways with the help of Travelocity to spend less time worrying about finding the best deal and more time enjoying your vacation!
Does Southwest fly out of Myrtle Beach Airport?
Southwest Airlines has flights to Myrtle Beach International Airport to help make your beachside vacation daydreams a reality. Plus, golf bags fly free!
Where does Southwest fly from Myrtle Beach?
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WPDE) — Southwest Airlines’ service from Myrtle Beach plans to start with nonstop flights to 10 cities. Get ready for nonstop service from MYR on Southwest Airlines to Nashville, Baltimore/Washington, Chicago, Dallas, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Columbus, Indianapolis, Kansas City and St. Louis!
Does Delta Airlines fly into Myrtle Beach South Carolina?
Delta began operating in Charleston, S.C. Saturday afternoon — the first airline to do so — and is also flying its full schedule in Myrtle Beach, S.C. as of Sunday morning, using larger aircraft on select flights.
What is the closest Southwest airport to Myrtle Beach?
Currently, the closest Southwest destination to Myrtle Beach is Charleston, South Carolina, roughly a two-hour drive. The new destination will allow the airline to contend with its other national competitors, who already serve Myrtle Beach International Airport, as well as budget airlines such as Spirit and Allegiant.
Does United Airlines fly into Myrtle Beach South Carolina?
Fly to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Does Allegiant fly from Knoxville to Myrtle Beach?
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. Allegiant began nonstop service from McGhee Tyson Airport to Myrtle Beach International Airport in South Carolina on Wednesday, June 2. The new route was supposed to start in 2020, but COVID-19 delayed the launch.
What airport do you fly into to go to Myrtle Beach South Carolina?
Myrtle Beach is a popular vacation destination and many cities have direct flights right to Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR). The airport is conveniently located within a short drive of many Myrtle Beach resorts.
Where does Southwest fly in SC?
We’ll begin operations at our 70th and 71st airports, Greenville/Spartanburg (GSP) and Charleston (CHS), with seven weekday departures from each airport. At GSP, we’ll be flying one nonstop roundtrip to Nashville, two to Baltimore/Washington, one to Houston Hobby, one to Orlando, and two to Chicago Midway.
Is Southwest going to start flying to Myrtle Beach?
Southwest Airlines today announced the launch of more options for summer travel, including new service to South Carolina’s Myrtle Beach International Airport starting May 23, 2021.