Only one airline is flying from and to Latrobe, which is Spirit Airlines.
- 1 What cities does Latrobe Airport fly to?
- 2 How early should I arrive at Latrobe Airport?
- 3 Is parking free at Latrobe Airport?
- 4 What time does Latrobe airport open?
- 5 What’s the latest you can check a bag before a flight?
- 6 Do Spirit airplanes have WIFI?
- 7 How long before boarding does bag drop close?
- 8 What restaurants are in Latrobe airport?
- 9 Can I leave my car at Latrobe airport?
- 10 How much does it cost to park your car at Latrobe airport?
What cities does Latrobe Airport fly to?
Spirit – Less money. Arnold Palmer Regional Airport now offers air service to Myrtle Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Fort Myers and Tampa.
How early should I arrive at Latrobe Airport?
The general guidance is to arrive at Latrobe at least two hours before scheduled departure for a shorthaul flight and three hours before departure for a longhaul flight.
Is parking free at Latrobe Airport?
Best of all, whether you are parking for the short term or the long term, ALL PARKING IS FREE! Handicap parking is available in the short-term lot. Airport parking is plentiful and close to the terminal building.
What time does Latrobe airport open?
4:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Preferred ticketing hours: Daily: 12:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
What’s the latest you can check a bag before a flight?
For flights within the U.S., as well as most international flights, baggage will generally not be accepted for check-in more than four hours before a scheduled flight departure, although this policy varies by airport and daily check-in counter hours.
Do Spirit airplanes have WIFI?
Q: Does Spirit have Wi-Fi? A: Yes. Spirit Airlines is currently conducting initial Wi-Fi testing on a limited number of our planes. Guests onboard these flights will be able to access the Wi-Fi service at a reduced rate during this temporary trial period.
How long before boarding does bag drop close?
To check-in and check bags at the airport, you must be there a certain amount of time before scheduled departure: Within the U.S. – 45 minutes. To or from destinations outside the U.S. – 60 minutes.
What restaurants are in Latrobe airport?
Arnold Palmer Regional Airport
- DeNunzio’s Italian Chophouse & Sinatra Bar (Latrobe) – 148 Aviation Ln. Italian, Pizza, Buffet.
- Hostetter Slovak Club – 119 Hostetter Slovak Club Rd.
- 19th Hole Lounge – 115 Arnold Palmer Dr. American.
- Great Wall Chinese Restaurant – 314 Unity Plaza.
- Eat’n Park – 1026 Mountain Laurel Plaza.
Can I leave my car at Latrobe airport?
If you arrive at Latrobe Airport by car, you can leave your vehicle at the car park in front of the terminal. All parking at the airport is free of charge. There are over 300 spaces.
How much does it cost to park your car at Latrobe airport?
Latrobe airport parking rates are absolutely free. It doesn’t matter if you came for a few hours or a few days, all the parking lots, whether it is a Short Term lot or a Long Term parking lot, are free to use.