Top Airlines Operating at George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Spirit Airlines.
- Frontier Airlines.
- Viva Aerobus.
- Qatar Airways.
- JetBlue Airways.
- Air Canada.
- 1 What airlines fly out of Bush International Airport?
- 2 Does Southwest fly out of George Bush Intercontinental?
- 3 What airline has a hub at IAH?
- 4 Where can I fly from IAH?
- 5 What is the longest flight from Houston?
- 6 What terminal is Southwest Airlines at Bush Intercontinental?
- 7 Is Southwest Airlines at Bush Airport?
- 8 What terminal does Southwest fly out of at Bush Intercontinental?
- 9 Is Houston a Southwest hub?
- 10 Which airport is bigger IAH or HOU?
- 11 Is HOU and IAH the same airport?
- 12 Where does American Airlines fly out of in Houston?
- 13 Does Delta Airlines fly out of Houston?
- 14 Where does Frontier fly direct from Houston?
What airlines fly out of Bush International Airport?
Airlines flying from Houston
- United Airlines (UA)171 destinations.
- Spirit Airlines (NK)22 destinations.
- Southwest Airlines (WN)9 destinations.
- American Airlines (AA)8 destinations.
- Delta (DL)7 destinations.
- Frontier Airlines (F9)5 destinations.
- VivaAerobus (VB)4 destinations.
- Air Canada (AC)3 destinations.
Does Southwest fly out of George Bush Intercontinental?
Southwest Airlines is back at Bush Intercontinental Aiport The airline will operate 15 daily non-stop departures to five destinations from IAH’s Terminal A. Those locations include Chicago (Midway), Dallas (Love Field), Denver, Nashville and New Orleans. Southwest will continue normal operations at Hobby Airport.
What airline has a hub at IAH?
Geroge Bush Intercontinental airport serves the Houston metropolitan area. The airport receives around 45 million passengers per year. It is a hub for United Airlines and a focus city for Spirit Airlines.
Where can I fly from IAH?
Flights From IAH
- Houston to Los Angeles (IAH – LAX)
- Houston to New York (IAH – JFK)
- Houston to San Francisco (IAH – SFO)
- Houston to Chicago (IAH – ORD)
- Houston to Atlanta (IAH – ATL)
- Houston to Boston (IAH – BOS)
- Houston to Newark (IAH – EWR)
- Houston to Seattle (IAH – SEA)
What is the longest flight from Houston?
Destinations & flights The two longest flights are Houston (IAH) to Sydney (SYD) that takes around 17 hours and 35 minutes and Houston (IAH) to Taipei (TPE) with a flight time of 16 hours and 30 minutes.
What terminal is Southwest Airlines at Bush Intercontinental?
Departures Terminal: Southwest Airlines uses Terminal A at Houston Airport (IAH).
Is Southwest Airlines at Bush Airport?
The airline will be operating 15 daily departures from Bush Airport Terminal A at three separate boarding gates. Southwest’s customers can now fly between Bush Airport and five nonstop destinations: Chicago Midway, Dallas Love Field, Denver, Nashville and New Orleans.
What terminal does Southwest fly out of at Bush Intercontinental?
Southwest will offer 15 daily departures from IAH Terminal A, a news release said. Destinations include Dallas Love Field, Chicago Midway, Denver, Nashville and New Orleans.
Is Houston a Southwest hub?
Southwest is still high on Houston Hobby Houston Hobby is also the hub for Southwest’s international operations, launching many of its Mexico, Central America and Caribbean flights from the Gulf Coast airport.
Which airport is bigger IAH or HOU?
Hobby Airport (HOU) is much smaller as compared to Bush International and is located just 11 miles from Houston’s bustling downtown.
Is HOU and IAH the same airport?
A Guide to Houston’s Two Major Airports George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) is the big hitter in town and has a superior flight network. Hobby (HOU) is generally more conveniently located but almost guarantees you’ll be limited to a Southwest experience; quirky and comedic flight attendant quips included.
Where does American Airlines fly out of in Houston?
American Airlines uses Terminal A at Houston Airport (IAH).
Does Delta Airlines fly out of Houston?
For a city this large, it’s no surprise that Houston offers two airports as part of the Houston Airport System. Hobby Airport (HOU) both serve the region. You can find Delta Air Lines flights out of both destinations, connecting to domestic hubs around the U.S.
Where does Frontier fly direct from Houston?
With these new routes, Frontier now offers nonstop service from Houston to Denver, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Orlando, Atlanta and Cincinnati, as well as seasonal service to Philadelphia.