Direct flights from Flagstaff (FLG)
- American Airlines (AA)2 destinations. United Airlines (UA)1 destination.
- Phoenix (PHX) Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) Denver (DEN)
- Phoenix (PHX) United States. Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) United States.
- 1 Can you fly out of Flagstaff AZ?
- 2 Does Delta fly out of Flagstaff Arizona?
- 3 How many terminals does Flagstaff Airport have?
- 4 Is the Flagstaff airport open?
- 5 What cities fly into Flagstaff?
- 6 Does Sedona have an airport?
- 7 What airlines fly out of Prescott Arizona?
- 8 What rim of the Grand Canyon is closest to Flagstaff?
- 9 How far is Sedona from Flagstaff airport?
- 10 What months does it snow in Flagstaff?
- 11 How many airports are in Flagstaff Arizona?
- 12 What airport do you fly to for Grand Canyon?
Can you fly out of Flagstaff AZ?
You can get in and out of Flagstaff from just about anywhere in the world by connecting through Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Check out pricing and flight availability on your favorite flight booking engine.
Does Delta fly out of Flagstaff Arizona?
Delta Flights From Flagstaff Pulliam Field Airport (FLG) Paul Intl.
How many terminals does Flagstaff Airport have?
The terminal building structure at the FLG airport has one main terminal building which houses all airport facilities. The passenger terminal houses the baggage claim and ticketing services.
Is the Flagstaff airport open?
Daily: 5:15 a.m. – 4 p.m.
What cities fly into Flagstaff?
Flagstaff Pulliam Airport provides air service to Phoenix and Dallas/Fort Worth via American Airlines. Service departs three times a day to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. There are four daily flights to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. The Airline suggests arriving two hours prior to departure.
Does Sedona have an airport?
There is no major airport in Sedona. It is instead served by Flagstaff Pulliam Airport.
What airlines fly out of Prescott Arizona?
Prescott Regional Airport, Ernest A. Love Field, is located 10 miles from the center of Prescott, AZ. Currently, the only major commercial airline that flies in and out of Prescott is United Airlines.
What rim of the Grand Canyon is closest to Flagstaff?
Grand Canyon National Park’s SOUTH RIM (open all year) is located 60 miles north of Williams, Arizona (via route 64 from Interstate 40) and 80 miles northwest of Flagstaff (via route 180). The Grand Canyon lies entirely within the state of Arizona.
How far is Sedona from Flagstaff airport?
There are several flights throughout the day now making it easier than ever to get to northern AZ directly. Or, fly a private/charter aircraft into Flagstaff Pulliam Airport. 25.3 miles; 40 minutes drive from Flagstaff to Sedona.
What months does it snow in Flagstaff?
Snow tends to come in late November and may last on the San Francisco Peaks until June. Most summer days in Flagstaff do not exceed 85°F, which makes it a wonderful escape from the much hotter surrounding desert areas.
How many airports are in Flagstaff Arizona?
There are 2 Airports in Flagstaff, Arizona, serving a population of 69,903 people in an area of 65 square miles. There is 1 Airport per 34,951 people, and 1 Airport per 32 square miles.
What airport do you fly to for Grand Canyon?
The nearest airport to Grand Canyon National Park is Flagstaff/Pulliam (FLG), 90 minutes from the South Rim. But in order to save a few hours of drive time, you’ll have to spend a bit more money and/or endure a few inconveniences.