Where We Fly
- American Airlines. (800) 433-7300. aa.com.
- Delta Air Lines. (800) 221-1212. delta.com.
- Frontier Airlines. (801) 401-9000. flyfrontier.com.
- JetBlue Airways. (800) 538-2583.
- Southwest Airlines. (800) I FLY SWA.
- Sun Country Airlines. (651) 905-2737.
- United Airlines. (800) 241-6522.
- Vacation Express by Sunwing. (800) 309-4717.
- 1 What Cities Can you fly direct from Buffalo NY?
- 2 Where does Frontier fly direct from Buffalo?
- 3 Does Southwest fly out of Buffalo NY?
- 4 What airlines fly out of Niagara Falls International Airport?
- 5 What airport is close to Buffalo NY?
- 6 Does Frontier fly out of Buffalo?
- 7 What company owns Frontier Airlines?
- 8 Where all does Allegiant fly to?
- 9 Is Buffalo airport the same as Niagara Falls Airport?
- 10 Are there two airports in Buffalo?
- 11 How far is Buffalo airport from Canadian border?
- 12 What major airport is closest to Niagara Falls?
- 13 What is the closest city in Canada to Niagara Falls?
- 14 Does Spirit Airlines still fly to Niagara Falls?
What Cities Can you fly direct from Buffalo NY?
You can fly non-stop to Fort Lauderdale with JetBlue or Southwest Airlines. You can fly non-stop to Fort Myers with Frontier Airlines or Southwest Airlines. You can fly non-stop from Buffalo to Las Vegas with Southwest Airlines. Direct flights to Los Angeles are offered by JetBlue.
Where does Frontier fly direct from Buffalo?
Frontier currently offers service from Buffalo to five other destinations – Denver, Ft. Myers, Orlando, Raleigh-Durham, and Tampa.
Does Southwest fly out of Buffalo NY?
Southwest Airlines is proud to serve Buffalo Niagara International Airport. Located a short drive from downtown Buffalo, Buffalo Niagara International Airport makes it easy for residents of the region to head out of town for a quick weekend trip or lengthy getaway.
What airlines fly out of Niagara Falls International Airport?
Flying Out of Niagara Falls Currently, Allegiant Air, Spirit Airlines and Via Air are the only airlines operating flights to and from Niagara Falls International Airport.
What airport is close to Buffalo NY?
What is the nearest airport to Buffalo? The nearest airport to Buffalo is Buffalo (BUF) Airport which is 8.2 miles away. Other nearby airports include Hamilton (YHM) (56.6 miles), Billy Bishop Toronto City (YTZ) (58.1 miles), Rochester (ROC) (63.9 miles) and Toronto (YYZ) (66.6 miles).
Does Frontier fly out of Buffalo?
According to the Buffalo Airport’s Twitter, Buffalo is the only city that Frontier serves in Upstate New York and Ontario. Frontier landed a home at the Buffalo Niagara International Airport back in July, offering 17 direct flights per week to Denver, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, and Fort Myers — starting at $49.
What company owns Frontier Airlines?
Indigo Partners LLC acquired Frontier Airlines from Republic Airways Holdings in 2013, and plans to transition the carrier to an ultra low-cost airline.
Where all does Allegiant fly to?
Allegiant Air flies to 91 destinations including Austin, Destin/Fort Walton, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers/Punta Gorda, Honolulu, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Myrtle Beach, New Orleans, New York City, Oakland, Orlando, Palm Springs, Phoenix, San Diego, San Juan, Savannah/Hilton Head, Tampa and Washington D.C./
Is Buffalo airport the same as Niagara Falls Airport?
Buffalo is about 30 miles from Niagara Falls, and is serviced by the Buffalo-Niagara International Airport. The Niagara Falls Airport is very small with limited flights, mostly to the southern U.S. Toronto is about 75 miles from Niagara Falls. For flights to Chicago, you would definitely use Buffalo Airport.
Are there two airports in Buffalo?
Niagara Falls Airport is the second international airport serving Buffalo, New York. Only two airlines operate domestic and seasonal international flights to Canada.
How far is Buffalo airport from Canadian border?
Ans. The distance between Buffalo Niagara International Airport, Genesee Street, Cheektowaga, NY to Fort Erie, ON, Canada is 18.5 Miles and takes about 26 minutes depends on the Security check at Canada boarder. It costs about $85 USD.
What major airport is closest to Niagara Falls?
The nearest airport to Niagara Falls is Niagara Falls (IAG) Airport which is 10.5 km away. Other nearby airports include Buffalo (BUF) (32.9 km), Billy Bishop Toronto City (YTZ) (64.9 km), Toronto (YYZ) (78.3 km) and Rochester (ROC) (113.7 km).
What is the closest city in Canada to Niagara Falls?
If you’re wondering what’s around Niagara Falls, you have to visit Port Colborne, the closest city on our list.
Does Spirit Airlines still fly to Niagara Falls?
Spirit does not fly to Canada, which is known for some high airport fees that would not mesh with Spirit’s low-fare structure. So, Spirit serves cities that are close enough to the border where Canadians can drive across, like Detroit, Niagara Falls, and Plattsburgh.