Airlines flying from Albany
- American Airlines (AA)5 destinations.
- Allegiant (G4)5 destinations.
- Frontier Airlines (F9)5 destinations.
- Southwest Airlines (WN)5 destinations.
- Delta (DL)4 destinations.
- United Airlines (UA)3 destinations.
- JetBlue (B6)2 destinations.
- 1 Where does Frontier fly direct from Albany?
- 2 Where does JetBlue fly Albany?
- 3 Does Frontier go to Albany NY?
- 4 What company owns Frontier Airlines?
- 5 Is Jet Blue flying out of Albany NY?
- 6 Does JetBlue serve Albany NY?
- 7 Does Jet Blue fly from Albany to Tampa?
- 8 How good is Frontier?
- 9 What Airlines has Southwest bought?
Where does Frontier fly direct from Albany?
Frontier Airlines currently provides nonstop service between Albany and Orlando, as well as Denver. Frontier’s service from Stewart to Orlando will start in October, with flights to Tampa and Miami beginning in November. The airline’s Albany to Orlando and Tampa flights started less than a year ago.
Where does JetBlue fly Albany?
Flights From ALB
- JetBlue Airways Albany to Boston (ALB – BOS)
- JetBlue Airways Albany to Fort Lauderdale (ALB – FLL)
- JetBlue Airways Albany to Orlando (ALB – MCO)
- JetBlue Airways Albany to San Juan (ALB – SJU)
- JetBlue Airways Albany to San Francisco (ALB – SFO)
- JetBlue Airways Albany to Washington (ALB – DCA)
Does Frontier go to Albany NY?
Book flights to Albany, NY (ALB) | Frontier Airlines.
What company owns Frontier Airlines?
Indigo Partners LLC acquired Frontier Airlines from Republic Airways Holdings in 2013, and plans to transition the carrier to an ultra low-cost airline.
Is Jet Blue flying out of Albany NY?
Albany Airport has the Sunshine State covered with direct flights to popular destinations like Fort Lauderdale (Jetblue and Southwest), Orlando (Allegiant, Jetblue, and Southwest), and Tampa (Allegiant and Southwest).
Does JetBlue serve Albany NY?
Albany, NY | JetBlue.
Does Jet Blue fly from Albany to Tampa?
Book one-way JetBlue Airways flights from Albany ALB to Tampa TPA.
How good is Frontier?
Frontier Airlines is Certified as a 3-Star Low-Cost Airline for the quality of its airport and onboard product and staff service. Product rating includes cabin comfort, baggage / seat charges, buy onboard food & beverages, cabin cleanliness, and service rating is for cabin and ground staff.
What Airlines has Southwest bought?
Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) announced today that it has closed on its purchase of all of the outstanding common stock of AirTran Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AAI), the former parent company of AirTran Airways (AirTran).