At Viking, we never compromise with our choice of airlines and use only quality, scheduled airlines, including British Airways, KLM, Scandinavian Airlines and Lufthansa.
- 1 Do Viking river Cruises include flights?
- 2 How much does Viking Air Plus cost?
- 3 Is Viking river Cruises going out of business?
- 4 What does 2 for 1 deposit mean on Viking cruises?
- 5 Are meals included on Viking cruises?
- 6 How big are Viking cruise ships?
- 7 What is an air deviation?
- 8 How do I get the best deal on a Viking River cruise?
- 9 Is Viking cruise lines in financial trouble?
- 10 Will European river cruises resume in 2021?
- 11 Is Viking owned by Carnival?
- 12 Is Viking cruises Swedish?
Do Viking river Cruises include flights?
Indulge yourself on a Viking River Cruise through Europe! All cruises feature up to FREE or Included Airfare, All Meals Onboard, Wine & Beer at Lunch & Dinner, Guided Walking Tours, Free Wi-Fi, up to $1,000 Shipboard Credit per stateroom & more.
How much does Viking Air Plus cost?
• However, if you prefer a particular airline, connection city, connection time or anything else, you can take advantage of Viking Air Plus to make those reservations. The cost of this option is between $50 and $150 per person.
Is Viking river Cruises going out of business?
Viking Cruises has announced that its river and ocean operations will remain on hold through May 31, 2021, which means cruises won’t resume until June at the very earliest. It’s now been almost one year since Viking first suspended operations in March 2020, the first cruise line in the world to do so.
What does 2 for 1 deposit mean on Viking cruises?
Yes Excellent way to go on Viking on the two for one, it means that the normal price is for example 2500.00 is what you will pay instead of regular price of 5000.00 so they take your price cut it in half which includes your air from the states and gives you the two for one price.
Are meals included on Viking cruises?
Viking Ocean Cruises provides a variety of complimentary dining options onboard their ocean cruise ships.
How big are Viking cruise ships?
The vessel measures 227.2m in length and 28.8m in width. It has a draught of 6.3m, an air draught of 40m, a gross tonnage capacity of 47,800t and a deadweight capacity of 3,640t. Viking Star comprises nine decks and is capable of accommodating 930 passengers. The ship features 18 accommodation classes.
What is an air deviation?
For the purposes of this tour, an air deviation is defined as a return air schedule or return airport(s) that is different from the group’s return air schedule or return group airport(s).
How do I get the best deal on a Viking River cruise?
Here are nine tips to help you get the best value out of your river cruise:
- Book early for selection or book late for discounts.
- Ask questions about what’s included.
- Consider opting for a “French balcony” for more space.
- Compare apples to apples.
- You can save by booking a lower deck cabin.
- Organize a group and save.
Is Viking cruise lines in financial trouble?
For the 2019 season, Viking operated a total of 72 river vessels and six ocean- going cruise-liners. Viking has just over $3.3 billion in total debt. Its existing unsecured notes due 2025 traded last week at 68.5 cents on the dollar for a yield of 15.5%, according to MarketAxess.
Will European river cruises resume in 2021?
Update 6: Cruises have been delayed for even longer. The restart of operations in Europe will not happen until March 31, 2021, and no longer sailings until May 2021.
Is Viking owned by Carnival?
Speaking of independents, that only leaves those lines that may be owned by a larger corporation but are not affiliated with any other cruise brands. These include Disney Cruise Line, MSC Cruises, Silversea Cruises, Star Clippers, Viking Cruises and Windstar Cruises, which was formerly owned by Carnival Corp.
Is Viking cruises Swedish?
Viking: Our Norwegian Heritage Centuries ago, the birth of the Viking Age gave rise to the Norwegian tradition of exploration. Today, Viking proudly carries on this tradition, providing a glimpse into the spirit of Norway with elegant ships built for discovery.