You can transfer your Capital One Venture miles to the following airline programs: Aeromexico Club Premier, Air Canada Aeroplan, Air France/KLM Flying Blue, Alitalia MilleMiglia, Avianca LifeMiles, British Airways Avios, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles, Emirates Skywards, Etihad Guest, EVA Air Infinity MileageLands, Finnair
- 1 What airlines does Capital One Venture work with?
- 2 Can I use Capital One miles on American Airlines?
- 3 Does Capital One Venture card work with United Airlines?
- 4 How do I use my Capital One miles on Delta?
- 5 Can I transfer Capital One miles to Emirates?
- 6 Does Capital One miles expire?
- 7 Can I use my Capital One miles for someone else?
- 8 Where can I use Capital One miles?
- 9 Is Capital One Venture card metal?
- 10 Who are Chase Sapphire travel partners?
- 11 Can I use Capital One Venture miles on Alaska Airlines?
- 12 Does Capital One Venture card have annual fee?
- 13 Can I transfer AA miles to Delta?
What airlines does Capital One Venture work with?
The Capital One Venture airline partners are:
- Aeromexico (Club Premier)
- Air Canada (Aeroplan)
- Air France KLM (Flying Blue)
- Avianca Airlines (LifeMiles)
- Cathay Pacific (Asia Miles)
- Emirates (Emirates Skywards)
- Etihad Airways (Etihad Guest)
- EVA Air (Infinity MileageLands)
Can I use Capital One miles on American Airlines?
Can I transfer Capital One miles to American Airlines AAdvantage? No, you can’t transfer Capital One miles to American Airlines, but you can transfer your miles to British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Etihad, Finnair, or Qantas and use those miles to book American Airlines flights.
Does Capital One Venture card work with United Airlines?
But you can NOT transfer Capital One Venture miles to United Airlines miles. They can only be used as a statement credit (worth 1 cent per mile) toward travel purchases like airline tickets, hotel rooms, or car rentals.
How do I use my Capital One miles on Delta?
How to Book a Delta Flight Using Capital One Venture Miles
- Log in to your Capital One account and click “View Rewards” on your account page.
- Click “See All Options.”
- Select “Book a Trip” to access the Capital One Travel portal.
- Enter your travel dates and destinations.
Can I transfer Capital One miles to Emirates?
How to convert your Miles. For you to convert your Capital One miles to Skywards Miles, just log in to your Capital One account, select Emirates Skywards as your reward option, add your Emirates Skywards membership number and convert Miles instantly online.
Does Capital One miles expire?
Can I lose my rewards or do they expire? Your rewards are yours for the life of the account— they will not expire. But if your account is closed, you will lose any rewards you have not redeemed.
Can I use my Capital One miles for someone else?
Yes, you can transfer Capital One miles to another person if their credit card earns Venture Miles or Spark Miles. For example, you can transfer miles from your Capital One Venture to a friend’s Venture or VentureOne card. You can also transfer them to their Spark Miles or Spark Miles Select credit card.
Where can I use Capital One miles?
You can use Capital One miles for a wide range of travel purchases, like Airbnb stays, hotels, flights, and more. And they’re super easy to redeem. Capital One miles are usually not worth as much as airline miles or hotel points, but they’re also generally easier to use.
Is Capital One Venture card metal?
Capital One is making the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card available in metal. Those who apply for the travel credit card beginning Feb. 15, 2017, will receive a card that is “made of stainless steel veneer and is produced with 75% recycled materials,” according to a statement from the issuer.
Who are Chase Sapphire travel partners?
There are 13 airlines you can use with the Chase Sapphire credit cards: Aer Lingus, British Airways, Emirates, Flying, Iberia, JetBlue, Singapore Airlines, Southwest, United Airlines, and Virgin Atlantic.
Can I use Capital One Venture miles on Alaska Airlines?
Some of the Best Ways to Redeem Capital One Miles Aeroplan and Avianca are Star Alliance partners and offer United Airlines award flights. You can also book partner flights on Delta Airlines, Alaska Airlines, and American Airlines.
Does Capital One Venture card have annual fee?
The Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card has no annual fee, but if you take advantage of the higher rewards rate and Global Entry/TSA Precheck credit on the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card, you can help offset the $95 annual fee.
Can I transfer AA miles to Delta?
You can’t transfer airline miles from one airline to another. However, you can use an airline’s miles to book an award seat on another airline within the same alliance. Oneworld (includes American Airlines), SkyTeam (includes Delta), and Star Alliance (includes United Airlines) are the three major alliances.