Login to AA.com or enter the passenger name and record locator, print your pass and you’re ready to go. Round Trip Flight Check-In is also available. Check in and print your boarding passes for both your outbound and return flights at the same time (as long as your return flight is within 24 hours of initial check-in).
- 1 Can I print my boarding pass at home?
- 2 Can you print boarding passes online?
- 3 How do I print my boarding pass again?
- 4 Do we need printed boarding pass?
- 5 Do I still need to print my boarding pass?
- 6 How do you get your boarding pass?
- 7 How do I put my boarding pass on my phone?
- 8 How do I get my boarding pass at the airport kiosk?
- 9 Is soft copy of boarding pass allowed?
Can I print my boarding pass at home?
Passengers print the boarding pass on plain paper at home, the office or anywhere with access to the internet. Passengers print the boarding pass as a normal document with their own printer at home, the office or anywhere with access to the internet.
Can you print boarding passes online?
Online check-in lets you check in from your home or office and print your own boarding pass. You can also choose to have a link to your boarding pass emailed to your mobile device. Check-in is available starting 24 hours before your scheduled departure.
How do I print my boarding pass again?
Contact the airline that you flew with. Ask if there is a way that a copy of your electronic boarding pass could be sent to you. If you had a physical ticket you can also ask if a copy can be issued to you.
Do we need printed boarding pass?
Boarding Pass Passengers are requested to carry a print out of their boarding card once they have completed their mobile Check-in. The boarding pass can also be obtained from one of the IndiGo counters at the airport. However, it is recommended to take the print in advance to skip the queue.
Do I still need to print my boarding pass?
Yes, printed boarding passes are still available should you prefer to not utilize a mobile boarding pass. You can print your boarding pass online at Southwest.com or at the airport using a self-service kiosk on the day of departure, prior to your flight’s scheduled departure time.
How do you get your boarding pass?
You will get your boarding pass when you check-in for your flight online or at the airport. You will sometimes find direct links to the airline’s website along with your airline reference number in your confirmation e-mail. Once logged in you will be able to check-in online and print your boarding pass.
How do I put my boarding pass on my phone?
Using a mobile boarding pass is easy:
- Check in for your flight at least one hour before your scheduled departure.
- Tap on the “Boarding Pass” button to view a boarding pass preview.
- Save the pass to your device.
- Present your mobile pass at security checkpoints and during boarding.
How do I get my boarding pass at the airport kiosk?
How it works
- Begin check-in online or on the app.
- Select the number of bags to check and pay if needed.
- Download your boarding pass or print it off at home.
- Find a kiosk that offers touchless printing at the airport.
- Scan your mobile or paper boarding pass to print your bag tag.
Is soft copy of boarding pass allowed?
It is mandatory that the passengers carry a printed or soft copy of their boarding passes and baggage tags. If you are carrying a soft copy, you can get the printed copy from the airport kiosk. The passengers need to pay extra if they carry baggage more than the given limit.