Look up flight status (terminal information, standby lists, detailed inflight amenities and more) or call 1-877-624-3653 from the U.S. and Canada.
- 1 How do I get a live person at United Airlines?
- 2 How do I talk to a representative at United Airlines?
- 3 How do I contact United Airlines for a refund?
- 4 Does United have chat?
- 5 What time is united customer service open?
- 6 What is the United Airlines 1k phone number?
- 7 How long does it take to get a refund from United Airlines?
- 8 Can I cancel a flight and get a refund?
- 9 How do I contact United MileagePlus?
- 10 Does United have free texting?
- 11 Is iMessage free united?
How do I get a live person at United Airlines?
Different Ways To Connect With The Live United Airlines Live Person
- Via United Airlines Phone Number: 1-800-864-8331. The instant way to Talk to a live person in United Airlines Customer Service is through 24/7 Phone Number Support 1-601-864-8331(OTA).
- Via United Airlines Live Chat.
- Via United Airlines Social Media.
How do I talk to a representative at United Airlines?
Online at united.com. Calling United toll-free at 1-800-UNITED-1 ( 1-800-864-8331 ) or by calling the number on the back of your MileagePlus card, or through your travel agent.
How do I contact United Airlines for a refund?
If you have any additional questions about refund requests, please contact United Refunds at 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331).
Does United have chat?
United offers text messaging service that allows you to receive flight information on your mobile device.
What time is united customer service open?
MileagePlus Service Center Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
What is the United Airlines 1k phone number?
Please contact the Premier Priority Desk or call the United Customer Contact Center at 1-800-UNITED-1 ( 1-800-864-8331 ) to reserve and purchase your flight.
How long does it take to get a refund from United Airlines?
All refunds are credited to the original form of payment used. United is committed to processing Wi-Fi refunds within seven business days. Please allow up to one billing cycle for the activity to post to your credit card or seven days for the award miles to be credited back to your MileagePlus account.
Can I cancel a flight and get a refund?
You are entitled to a refund for your canceled flight — even if the airline says you aren’t. But, here’s the thing: the airline is on the hook for a refund only when it cancels your flight or makes a significant change to your schedule or routing.
How do I contact United MileagePlus?
Please contact the MileagePlus Service Center at the phone number below or mail a copy of all ticket receipts and the original boarding passes from your United flight(s) to: MileagePlus Service Center, P. O. Box 1394, Houston, TX 77251-1394 or call 1-800-421-46551-800-421-4655.
Does United have free texting?
There’s no free texting on United Airlines, though you’ll be able to send messages through Wi-Fi-based texting apps if you purchase in-flight internet, which is available on most aircraft (costs vary by flight).
Is iMessage free united?
United Airlines Will Offer Free Messaging Onboard Select Aircraft. From April 12 – 18, 2021 United will test a new technology that allows passengers to send IP-based messaging for free onboard more than 120 737-900ER aircraft (coded the 37K) without purchasing Wi-Fi. The following apps will be included: iMessage.