Login to AA.com or enter the passenger name and record locator, print your pass and you’re ready to go. Round Trip Flight Check-In is also available. Check in and print your boarding passes for both your outbound and return flights at the same time (as long as your return flight is within 24 hours of initial check-in).
- 1 Can I print my boarding pass at home?
- 2 Do you have to print boarding passes online?
- 3 How do I download my electronic boarding pass?
- 4 How do I print my boarding pass?
- 5 Do I still need to print my boarding pass?
- 6 How do I put my boarding pass on my phone?
- 7 Is boarding pass and E ticket the same?
- 8 How can I do online boarding?
- 9 Can I use PDF boarding pass on phone?
- 10 Do you need a paper boarding pass if you have it on your phone?
- 11 How do I save my boarding pass on my Android phone?
- 12 What do you need to print boarding pass airport?
- 13 How do I get my boarding pass at the airport kiosk?
Can I print my boarding pass at home?
Passengers print the boarding pass on plain paper at home, the office or anywhere with access to the internet. Passengers print the boarding pass as a normal document with their own printer at home, the office or anywhere with access to the internet.
Do you have to print boarding passes online?
Once you’ve completed the check-in process online, you can either print your boarding pass, access it in a mobile app, or have it emailed to you for you to pull up on your mobile device to at the airport. You can also print your boarding pass at the airport if you don’t have access to a smartphone or printer.
How do I download my electronic boarding pass?
To use your mobile boarding pass, you must obtain it first on your phone. You must first check-in online to obtain your boarding pass, and then download or access it. This may be through the airline’s app, a link to it via an email or booking confirmation, or simply on an email.
How do I print my boarding pass?
You can print out your boarding pass prior to your arrival at the airport at home. You can also go to the airline’s website and print out from there. You will need to enter the last name of the passenger traveling and confirmation number.
Do I still need to print my boarding pass?
Yes, printed boarding passes are still available should you prefer to not utilize a mobile boarding pass. You can print your boarding pass online at Southwest.com or at the airport using a self-service kiosk on the day of departure, prior to your flight’s scheduled departure time.
How do I put my boarding pass on my phone?
Using a mobile boarding pass is easy:
- Check in for your flight at least one hour before your scheduled departure.
- Tap on the “Boarding Pass” button to view a boarding pass preview.
- Save the pass to your device.
- Present your mobile pass at security checkpoints and during boarding.
Is boarding pass and E ticket the same?
Your boarding pass is your “ticket” to board the plane, but technically your ticket is generated as an “e-ticket,” or an electronic ticket, when you book your flight. Your boarding pass will be generated upon check-in, either online or at the check-in counter.
How can I do online boarding?
Step 1: Visit the online check-in page of the respective airline. Step 2: Enter your surname and booking reference/PNR to initiate your check-in. Step 3: Select the passengers you’d like to check in. You may be asked to enter advance passenger information if required by the destination country.
Can I use PDF boarding pass on phone?
You can’t use the PDF that is meant to be printed on your mobile.
Do you need a paper boarding pass if you have it on your phone?
Re: Boarding pass on phone app? No you don’t need to print your boarding passe out at all, just show the digital version from your phone.
How do I save my boarding pass on my Android phone?
Add a boarding pass with a screenshot
- Open the email, app, or website with your boarding pass.
- Find your boarding pass.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time, for a few seconds.
- On the “Screenshot saved” notification, tap Add to Google Pay.
- Tap Save.
What do you need to print boarding pass airport?
Airport: Print your boarding pass at the airport at one of the self-service kiosks, or at the check-in counter. All you need to bring is your confirmation code, confirmation email, credit card and ID, or passport.
How do I get my boarding pass at the airport kiosk?
How it works
- Begin check-in online or on the app.
- Select the number of bags to check and pay if needed.
- Download your boarding pass or print it off at home.
- Find a kiosk that offers touchless printing at the airport.
- Scan your mobile or paper boarding pass to print your bag tag.