By a phone call at 801-401-9000.
- 1 How do I speak to a live person at Frontier Airlines?
- 2 Does Frontier Airlines have 24 hour customer service?
- 3 How do I contact Frontier customer service?
- 4 Does Frontier give refunds?
- 5 Can I get a refund on my plane ticket?
- 6 What company owns Frontier Airlines?
- 7 Is Frontier Airlines still operating?
- 8 How do I get through Frontier Airlines?
- 9 Who is buying Frontier Communications 2021?
- 10 What are Frontier Communications customer service hours?
- 11 Is Frontier owned by Verizon?
- 12 How can I cancel my flight without cancellation fee?
- 13 How do I cancel my frontier membership?
- 14 How do I cancel frontier?
How do I speak to a live person at Frontier Airlines?
Talk to a real person at Frontier Airlines and get a Live Person:
- Dial 1-801-401-9000 or 1-802-200-9990(OTA).
- Press 6.
- Stay on the line for quite a while.
Does Frontier Airlines have 24 hour customer service?
For new reservations, changes to existing reservations, flight information, and general travel questions. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please note: A reservation fee of $25 may apply for booking over the phone.
How do I contact Frontier customer service?
My Frontier Account
- Residential. Customer Service. 1.800.921.8101.
- Business. Customer Service. 1.800.921.8102.
- TTY. 1.877.462.6606.
- Collections. 1.800.921.8105.
- Support. 1.888.637.9620.
- Make a Payment. 1.800.801.6652.
Does Frontier give refunds?
Except for tickets purchased for travel within 7 days (168 hours), all tickets may be cancelled for a full refund up to 24 hours after the time of purchase. You can request a refund on your Manage My Booking page through logging into My Trip or through Frontier Reservations at 801-401-9000.
Can I get a refund on my plane ticket?
If you’re flying domestically, you can cancel most tickets within 24 hours of booking them. Airlines will try to offer a flight credit, but if you cite the 24 -hour rule, you should get an immediate refund. Use a travel agent – and get travel insurance.
What company owns Frontier Airlines?
Indigo Partners LLC acquired Frontier Airlines from Republic Airways Holdings in 2013, and plans to transition the carrier to an ultra low-cost airline.
Is Frontier Airlines still operating?
This week marks 35 years since the United States legacy carrier, Frontier Airlines, ceased operations. Thousands of passengers were left stranded after the carrier’s parent shut down the operation, leading to bankruptcy on August 28th, 1986.
How do I get through Frontier Airlines?
Ways to speak to a real person at Frontier Airlines 1 (801) 401-9000
- Call at 1(801)401-9000 or (801) 401-9001.
- Press 1 for the flight reservations.
- Press 3 or say Feedback and concerns.
- Press 5 to repeat the menu.
- Press 9 to get a live person at Frontier Airlines.
Who is buying Frontier Communications 2021?
What’s the news? AT&T * will work with Frontier Communications to bring fiber-optic connectivity to large enterprise customers outside AT&T’s current footprint. The two companies signed multi-year strategic agreements that will also support deployment of AT&T’s 5G mobility network.
What are Frontier Communications customer service hours?
Press 1 for technical support and troubleshooting, available 24/7. Press 2 for all other account-related questions. Hours of operation are: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–9 p.m. Eastern.
Is Frontier owned by Verizon?
Verizon completes sale of landline assets in California, Florida and Texas to Frontier Communications. Frontier Communications Corporation (Nasdaq: FTR) now owns and operates these landline businesses, which include broadband, video, voice and Fios operations in the three states.
How can I cancel my flight without cancellation fee?
While Booking your flight ticket, select ‘Cancellation Protection ‘ option and pay a nominal cancellation premium and enjoy ZERO penalty in case you wish to cancel the booking. Tickets should be cancelled 25 hrs prior to scheduled departure of the flight to avail this feature.
How do I cancel my frontier membership?
You may cancel your Membership in DISCOUNT DEN® at any time by selecting the unsubscribe option within your FRONTIER Miles account profile on the Site. Go to flyfrontier.com, click on the “account sign in” link, and log in to your account.
How do I cancel frontier?
Canceling Frontier membership by phone
- Call 1-800-921-8101.
- Ask to have your membership canceled.
- Provide your account information.
- Ask for a confirmation number or email as proof of cancelation.