- Reservations / Pre-flight questions: 1-800-252-7522 (1-800-ALASKAAIR), available 24/7. Hearing and speech impaired (TTY) help is available.
- Guest Care / Post-flight concerns: 1-800-654-5669. Hearing and speech impaired (TTY) help is available.
- Account: 1-800-654-5669.
- 1 How do I talk to a person at Alaska Airlines?
- 2 What are Alaska Airlines customer service hours?
- 3 Does Alaska Airline require Covid test?
- 4 Where is the headquarters of Alaska Airlines?
- 5 Can I get my money back from Alaska Airlines?
- 6 How do I cancel my Alaska Airlines account?
- 7 Can you fly to Alaska right now?
- 8 Can I drive through Canada to Alaska right now?
- 9 Do you have to wear a mask on Alaska Airlines?
How do I talk to a person at Alaska Airlines?
If you want to talk to a live person in Alaska Airlines, you need to dial the phone number of Alaska Airlines 1-800-252-7522 (1-800-ALASKAAIR) or 1-802-400-9998. To talk to a live person on the phone you need to stay on the line for some time, the waiting time is around 3-4 minutes.
What are Alaska Airlines customer service hours?
Call our customer care at 1-800-654-5669, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, 8:00am – 5:00 p.m.
Does Alaska Airline require Covid test?
We’re helping our guests travel to destinations that require a negative COVID-19 test result. Effective November 8, 2021: New vaccination and testing requirements for entry to the United States will take effect.
Where is the headquarters of Alaska Airlines?
YES you can get a refund on your checked baggage fees. But only if your baggage goes missing. That’s right. Airlines are only required to give you a refund if your bags are delayed by more than 12 hours (domestic) or 15 hours (international).
Can I get my money back from Alaska Airlines?
Ticket Refunds All tickets may be refunded in full to the original form of payment within the first 24 hours after their initial purchase. You may take your paper ticket back to the place of purchase to request a refund (i.e. travel agency or any Alaska Airlines ticket counter).
How do I cancel my Alaska Airlines account?
What if I don’t have the required information?
- Call 1-800-654-5669.
- Contact Alaska Airlines Online Help Center.
Can you fly to Alaska right now?
Any person currently positive for COVID-19 cannot travel to Alaska until they have been released from isolation, or cleared for travel, by a medical provider or public health agency.
Can I drive through Canada to Alaska right now?
You must provide proof of a valid molecular pre-entry test result to enter Canada. Habitual residents of Alaska who drive through Yukon to get to another part of Alaska or return to their place of residence are exempt from pre-entry and arrival testing. You must remain in your vehicle while passing through Canada.
Do you have to wear a mask on Alaska Airlines?
All Alaska and Horizon guests (and our employees) are required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth at all times during travel, including throughout the flight, during boarding and deplaning, and while traveling through an airport.