- General Customer Service. 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792)
- Baggage – General Questions. 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792)
- Articles Left at TSA Checkpoint. 1-866-289-9673 or tsa.gov.
- Rapid Rewards Customer Service. 1-800-445-5764.
- Public Relations Media Relations. 214-792-4847 (toll number)
- 1 How do I speak to a live person at Southwest Airlines?
- 2 How do you get through to Southwest?
- 3 Does Southwest Airlines have a phone number?
- 4 Can I cancel a flight and get a refund?
- 5 Will Southwest call you back?
- 6 Is Southwest customer service 24 hours?
- 7 Can I email Southwest?
- 8 How do I get a refund for my airline ticket?
- 9 Whats the latest you can cancel a Southwest flight?
- 10 How do I know if my ticket is refundable?
How do I speak to a live person at Southwest Airlines?
If you want to talk to a person at Southwest, then you can dial Southwest Airlines Phone Number 1-800-435-9792 (For New Booking & Refund) and directly speak to a Customer Representative 24/7 by Phone Call 1-800-435-9792.
How do you get through to Southwest?
Phone numbers for reaching Southwest customer support You can reach Southwest Customer Support through one of several numbers intended for specific needs. The best number to call is 800-435-9792. It is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, but it is best to call at 9:15 am.
Does Southwest Airlines have a phone number?
If you do not have your confirmation number, call 1-800-I-FLY-SWA.
Can I cancel a flight and get a refund?
You are entitled to a refund for your canceled flight — even if the airline says you aren’t. But, here’s the thing: the airline is on the hook for a refund only when it cancels your flight or makes a significant change to your schedule or routing.
Will Southwest call you back?
If you want a call back from Southwest Airlines and want to know Does Southwest have a callback option, then the answer is definitely yes. Southwest Airlines do provide a call back to their passengers who need fixing the issue. Also, some passengers want to know about the 24 hours service.
Is Southwest customer service 24 hours?
Live Chat is available between the hours of 6:00am to 8:00pm Central Standard Time. You can also speak to a Customer Representative 24/7 by calling 1-800-435-9792.
Can I email Southwest?
Can I send email to Southwest Airlines? Yes. Southwest Airlines accepts email correspondence from Customers. If you need immediate assistance, please call us at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).
How do I get a refund for my airline ticket?
In This Post
- Book with airlines that don’t charge change fees.
- You are entitled to a refund when your flight is canceled.
- Wait until the last minute to see what happens.
- Schedule changes mean a full refund.
- Hang up and call again.
- Latch onto someone else’s status.
- Be truthful.
- Request a refund on your own.
Whats the latest you can cancel a Southwest flight?
You can change or cancel your flight up until 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time. For example, if you had a flight scheduled to depart at 8 a.m., you’d have until 7:50 a.m. to make changes or cancel the flight.
How do I know if my ticket is refundable?
As long as you make sure that the ‘refundable’ filter on the flight search results page is selected and the ‘non-refundable- filter is deselected, you’ll know that all flights displayed are refundable. Some flights may be fully refundable, while others may require a charge by the airline in order to give you a refund.